RC Show to showcase food-service innovation in April
December 15, 2023
By Bakers Journal
Toronto – Restaurants Canada’s annual RC Show will take place April 8-10, 2024, at Toronto’s Enercare Centre under the theme “Level Up” which aims to support the industry and highlight innovation.
The three-day show will feature a trade show, conferences, competitions and events, including the following:
- An expanded show floor with top food and beverage brands and equipment and service suppliers showcasing their innovative products.
- Conference programming across multiple stages, including immersive. workshops, enlightening panel discussions, fireside chats and keynote sessions
- An interactive POP UP Experience featuring innovation, flavours and executable solutions from food and beverage products.
- New and returning competitions that will highlight up-and-coming talent from across the country for every sector of the industry including the Garland Canada Culinary, Beyond the Rail and Sommelier Service, as well as Oyster Shucking and Sandwich Wars.
- RC Hospitality Week events including the signature Breakfast with Champions, Top to Top and Industry Night Out and the RC Awards of Excellence.
“Whether you’re aiming to start or expand your business, foster a winning team, boost efficiency, or enhance overall quality of service, you can learn how to Level Up at RC Show 2024,” said Kelly Higginson, president and CEO of Restaurants Canada. “This year we’ll be celebrating innovation, excellence, and the dynamic and deep-rooted essence of the Canadian hospitality sector. Our emphasis is to empower attendees to elevate their skills in this constantly evolving industry, challenge conventional limits, invest in people, and wholeheartedly embrace the spirit of change.”
For more information, visit rcshow.com.
Print this page