June 15, 2023 By Bakers Journal
Peppertux Farms introduces a decadent line of pistachio butters made with two ingredients or less using delicious Turkish Premium Antep Pistachios and natural beet sugar. They are free from palm oil, emulsifiers, chemical preservatives, artificial ingredients and dairy.
The jars contain 5 to 7 grams of protein per serving and are vegan, gluten-free, keto- and paleo-friendly.
Boz Inner Pistachio is behind the products’ consistency and flavour profile. This type of pistachio is used to make Baklava from Turkiye as well as delicious pistachio gelato from Italy.
Peppertux Farms also recently launched various larger packaging for bakers, ice cream and gelato makers, cafes and all food-service customers.
Peppertux Farms said in a press release that pistachios are a plant-based superfood with health benefits such as high potassium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium and chlorophyl content. They are a good source of vitamins K1, B6, B1, Folate, E and C.
“Pistachio is a great source of amino acids, healthy fats and has low carbs,” the company said, adding that it is versatile enough to use in savoury or sweet applications, including:
- on crackers, toast, waffles and pancakes
- in gelato, ice cream and frozen yogurt
- in cakes, frostings, doughnuts, muffins and croissants
- as a salad dressing and pasta sauce as pesto
- on charcuterie boards and paired with cheese
- as seasoning for lamb, salmon and scallops
Print this page
- BAC Ontario Chapter braves cold and rain to raise funds for baking students
- Five ways to create a great product name