Valworx releases new line of sanitary ball valves
May 5, 2020 By Bakers Journal
Valworx announced the release of their new line of sanitary ball valves.
Valworx Sanitary Ball Valves feature Tri-Clamp ends for hygienic connections, and all materials comply with applicable FDA, USDA, and 3-A standards. Valworx sanitary ball valve is suitable for use in food and beverage applications.
- Available in two-way and three-way configurations
- Pressure rated to 1000 PSI at 120°F
- High-quality TFM-1600 ball seats with virgin PTFE cavity fillers
- ASTM 316 stainless steel investment cast body and end caps
- Triple PTFE/ Viton high cycle live loaded stem seal packing
- Valworx actuator-ready ISO5211 direct mounting pad
- Highly polished internals and end caps with 8-12 Ra finish
- Temperature Rating: -50 to 400°F (-45 to 200°C)
Valworx Sanitary ball valves are available for immediate sale and shipment in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 4 inches. The company is also offering pre-engineered actuated assemblies using their line of electric and pneumatic actuators. All Valworx products are fully tested prior to shipment to ensure trouble-free operation. Orders received before 3 p.m. EST usually ship same day.
Print this page
Leave a Reply