Valworx announced the release of their new line of sanitary ball valves.
Valworx Sanitary Ball Valves feature Tri-Clamp ends for hygienic connections, and all materials comply with applicable FDA, USDA, and 3-A standards. Valworx sanitary ball valve is suitable for use in food and beverage applications.
- Available in two-way and three-way configurations
- Pressure rated to 1000 PSI at 120°F
- High-quality TFM-1600 ball seats with virgin PTFE cavity fillers
- ASTM 316 stainless steel investment cast body and end caps
- Triple PTFE/ Viton high cycle live loaded stem seal packing
- Valworx actuator-ready ISO5211 direct mounting pad
- Highly polished internals and end caps with 8-12 Ra finish
- Temperature Rating: -50 to 400°F (-45 to 200°C)
Valworx Sanitary ball valves are available for immediate sale and shipment in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 4 inches. The company is also offering pre-engineered actuated assemblies using their line of electric and pneumatic actuators. All Valworx products are fully tested prior to shipment to ensure trouble-free operation. Orders received before 3 p.m. EST usually ship same day.
Print this page