This month’s formula comes from John McColl at Puratos Canada. For more information, visit: www.puratos.com .
|Strong baker’s flour||10||0||100|
|Easy Portuguese corn bread||2||500||25|
- Mix four minutes slow and eight minutes high or until developed. Blend raisins and anise seeds on slow.
- Dough temperature should be 24 C.
- Bulk fermentation: 30 minutes.
- Scale: 540-gram dough pieces.
- Mould round and give an intermediate proof of 20 minutes. Flatten dough pieces and make indentations with a thin wooden stick. Proof.
- Bake at 230 C, but not less than 200 C, for 35 minutes with steam, if available.
Print this page
Stories continue below