Business and Operations
Register now for Canadian Pizza Summit West!
April 28, 2022 By Canadian Pizza
Pizza innovation in Canada is getting a big boost in 2022! The Canadian Pizza Chef of the Year Competition is back and expanding west!
Canadian Pizza is presenting Pizza Summit West in Burnaby, B.C., at the Innovation Centre of host and Platinum Sponsor, Snow Cap Enterprises on Monday, June 6!
Join us in person to show us your best, tastiest, most creative pizza and in doing so shine a light on your pizzeria or pizza-focused restaurant!
Pizza makers across Canada now have two (2) choices of where to compete:
Pizza Summit West in Burnaby, B.C. | Monday, June 6, 2022 | Host and Platinum Sponsor Snow Cap Enterprises
Pizza Summit East in Toronto, Ontario | Monday, Oct. 24, 2022 | Host and Platinum Sponsor Faema Canada (Details to come!)
Whether you craft your pizza in Burnaby or Toronto, you’ll have a chance to win a trip to compete at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo in 2023 and a beautiful Modernist Pizza book set delving into pizza trends and recipes!
One day in Burnaby gets you:
- A month’s worth of trend research all in one place!
- The chance to compete in Snow Cap’s Innovation Centre or watch the competitors up close and through remote television on the trade show floor!
- Pizza-focused sponsors and exhibitors to listen and help you improve your product and find solutions to your challenges!
- The perfect place to talk shop (or sports or family) with pizzerias just like yours!
- An informative talk by head chef and co-author of Modernist Pizza Francisco Migoya on “Pizza: From Past to Present” and sharing of techniques you can use to improve and innovate your pizza!
- Random drawing to win a Modernist Pizza book set – every attendee has a chance to win!
First up is Summit West! Deadline to register to compete in Chef of the Year is May 31. Spots are limited (first come, first served) so don’t delay!
We at Canadian Pizza can’t wait to connect with chefs, owners, operators and your staff and to see what signature pizzas you will present at this one-of-a-kind Canadian industry event.
Print this page