Picard’s new 32-pan Revolution oven
January 7, 2010 By Bakers Journal
Picard's new 32-pan Revolution oven
Picard Ovens Inc. is launching a new 32-pan model in its MT series of gas-fired, revolving tray ovens. Dubbed the Revolution, it offers an extensive range of features and benefits.
Jan. 7, 2010, VICTORIAVILLE, Que.
– Picard Ovens Inc. is launching a new 32-pan model in its MT series of
gas-fired, revolving tray ovens. Dubbed the Revolution, it offers an
extensive range of features and benefits:
- Savings of up to 50 per cent on energy costs
- Self-generating steam system and revolving trays
- Bake everything customers could want (breads, pastries, pizzas, meats, etc.)
- Bake different products at the same time
- Easy to clean, impervious to rust and trouble-free to operate
- Compact and gives you more space for other equipments in your bakery
- Low maintenance; all parts can be located in most areas of the country
An authorized technician from Picard will take care of the unloading and installation at the customer’s site.
All oven parts can pass through a regular 36” x 80” door and can be moved by hand.
All electrical, gas, water, and chimney hook-ups, along with the oven
burner’s start-up, are at the customer’s expense and have to be done by
the qualified installation technician and according to local codes.
Call 1-800-668-1883, visit www.picardovens.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
Print this page
Leave a Reply