Business and Operations
NSF course helps develop, implement and maintain HACCP food safety system
October 13, 2021 By Bakers Journal
A new course from NSF International teaches businesses how to develop, implement and maintain a robust HACCP food safety system.
At the end of the course, entitled HACCP for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, you will be able to:
- discuss food safety regulations affecting food warehousing and distribution operations
- discuss prerequisite programs for warehousing and distribution operations (also known as Good Distribution Programs)
- discuss food safety and transportation requirements
- explain effective management and control of buildings, grounds, pests and sanitation
- develop and integrate HACCP into operations
- discuss facility security
The course takes place Nov. 2-5 from 1-4:30 p.m. EST.
For more information, visit nsflearn.com.
Print this page