Register now for Bakery Showcase in Vancouver 2023!
January 17, 2023
By Bakers Journal
Vancouver – The Baking Association of Canada is pleased to announce the next Bakery Showcase will take place May 14-15, 2023, in Vancouver. Check out the recently updated schedule and speaker lineup and find something for everyone involved in the baking industry: education sessions, demonstrations, exhibitors, competitions and more.
BAC looks forward once again to welcoming the industry at that time to Canada’s premier baking industry event – the largest and only baking industry business-to-business trade show and conference produced in Canada.
Join thousands of industry professionals from bakeries (retail, wholesale, commercial, in store), grocery and food-service outlets.
Exhibit in the trade show filled with 350 booths in about 100,000 square feet showcasing baked goods (fresh, proof-and-bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw-and-serve) baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services and technology.
Enjoy the company of your peers, recharge and benefit from an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations, including:
- Baker and podcaster Mark Dyck offers guidance on how to tell the story of your bakery . . . and how it can help your bottom line.
- A new Mother’s Day Cake Decorating Competition will allow baking and pastry students to flex their creativity and display their new skills in honour of this very special person!
- A panel celebrating Women in Baking, sponsored by Ardent Mills.
- The Baking Association of Canada’s annual general meeting and meet-and-greet: Come see what the BAC is up to and what it can do for your business.
- A panel of up-and-coming bakeries share their origin stories, struggles and triumphs.
- What does a sustainable bakery look like – and how do we get there? Learn strategies from a panel that includes Matt Cimon, president of Portofino Bakery and co-founder of Bond Bakery Brands.
- Top bakers and pastry chefs demonstrate techniques and field questions on the baking stage.
- Top pizza chefs demonstrate pizza-making techniques – dough preparation, stretching, balancing flavours and more – at the Canadian Pizza Summit stage.
- The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competition featuring top chefs vying for a trip to Las Vegas Pizza Expo! Discover what the most creative pizza chefs in Canada are doing with dough and toppings. And, if fresh pizza is a significant part of your business, plan to register to compete (registration opens Feb. 1, 2023).
- Great Canadian Baking Show finalist Zoya Thawer and other surprise baking industry celebrities!
- An exciting Captain’s Feast evening dinner cruise (registration opens soon so check back at baking.ca.
- And much more!
See you there!
Print this page