White chocolate mousse
1. Melt chocolate and mix in the cream; stir until smooth. Bring yolks and sugar to 150 F in a double boiler, then whip until cool.
2. Soak gelatin and melt over low heat
3. Add gelatin to yolk mixture and stir until blended. Add this mixture to the chocolate with a third of the whipped cream; whisk together quickly. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
4. Pour into silicone savarin molds and freeze.
1. Scrape vanilla into a bowl, then add other ingredients and mix until blended.
2. Pipe round bases (1-inch thick and same size in diameter as the bases of the
chocolate mousse) onto a non-stick mat.
3. Bake at 350 F until slightly golden, about five to seven minutes.
1. Mix all ingredients, except for butter, together in a pot. Bring to a strong boil, then remove from heat and cool to 110 F.
2. Add butter and mix for five minutes.
Lemon verbena ice
1. Bring water, sugar and trimoline to a boil; remove from heat, then add the verbena.
2. Cover and let set overnight in fridge.
3. Pass through a Chinois, then pour into cone-shaped molds and freeze.
Strawberry and mango macedoine
1. Dice the mango and strawberries.
2. Add honey and zest and let set for at least an hour.
Assembly of plate
1. Place coconut moelleux in the centre of plate, then place white chocolate mousse on top.
2. Pipe lemon cream into centre of the mousse to fill the indent
(the indent is from the shape of the mold).
3. Scoop small amount of macedoine on top, then verbena ice on top of that.
4. Decorate plate as desired, with mango or strawberry sauce, chocolate disc and pulled sugar.