Interested in what spray technology can do for your bakery?
March 4, 2015 By Bakers Journal
May 21, 2014, Mississauga, ON – Baking industry engineers and production managers gathered at Spraying Systems Canada’s Spray Technology Centre to see how the company’s products can improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety.
May 21, 2014, Mississauga, ON – Baking industry engineers and production managers gathered at Spraying Systems Canada’s Spray Technology Centre to see how the company’s products can create improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety.
The event, which was held after Bakery Showcase in Missisauga, Ont., included several live demonstrations:
- AutoJet Precision Spray Control System, which reduce coating usage and improve product quality with more accurate spray performance
- PulsaJet spray nozzles, which create a cleaner, safer work environment for production staff by eliminating misting and overspray of release agents and other coatings
- AccuCoat Temperature-controlled Spray Systems, which apply challenging coatings like glazes, oil and chocolate with ease
- AutoJet Mold Inhibitor Spray System, which can help bakeries extend product shelf life
- TankJet nozzles, which ensure high food safety standards with efficient cleaning of all types of tanks and vessels
“We were excited to share our expertise in spraying applications and to hear about the common issues in production that bakeries are having. There are many areas for improvement and collaboration and we see ourselves as a partner to increase production and efficiency for bakeries in the region,” said Gary Prokop of Spraying Systems Canada, in a news release.
Those not able to attend the seminar may arrange a demonstration either at their own facility or at one of the company’s three Spray Technology Centres in Mississauga, Vancouver and Montreal.
Print this page