Venstar custom colour thermostat
February 18, 2011 By Bakers Journal
February 18, 2011, Chatsworth, CA – Venstar Inc. has launched the ColorTouch Commercial multi-functional touch screen thermostat.
ColorTouch Commercial users can display their business logos, advertisements or promotions on their thermostat screens as a slideshow screensaver or background wallpaper.
“Whether it’s a retail store, quick service restaurant or law firm, businesses can benefit from the customization of their ColorTouch Commercial thermostats, helping to increase visibility and sales through ads and promotions on the thermostat screen,” said Steven Dushane, president and CEO of Venstar Inc.
Other features of the ColorTouch Commercial thermostat include:
- User-specified modes, set points, start/stop times and enable/disable for three occupied periods, such as regular store hours, shelf stocking and cleaning.
- A 365-day calendar that facilitates programming for every day of the year, allowing for closed periods, such as vacations and holidays. Users may program as many unique holiday entries as needed up to 10 years in advance.
- An automatic screen lock can lock the screen minutes after it has been touched and requires a pass code to enable access, preventing unauthorized users from changing settings.
- Easy access to energy usage information lets users see how much energy has been used to heat and cool for the past seven days. This helps users evaluate energy conservation options and give them the opportunity to decrease energy costs.
- A system that issues reminder alerts to change filter and advises who to call for service.
For more information, visit www.venstar.com.
Print this page