Tech tools from Snappy help bakery-cafés attract and retain customers
December 15, 2022 By Bakers Journal
Snappy is a customizable technology platform that serves as a one-stop-shop empowering bakery-cafés and restaurants to adapt and thrive in any market.
The company’s technology tools are designed to help food-service businesses across Canada achieve their business goals and grow their consumer base.
Snappy shared the top five ways that bakery-cafés and restaurants can connect directly with their customers to encourage repeat business:
- create loyalty programs that capture customer attention while incentivizing purchasing
- create custom consumer-facing apps that offer an easy and intuitive user interface for ordering, payment, delivery and loyalty programs
- provide seamless reservation and waitlist management systems
- provide on-demand and reliable delivery direct to consumers, including a commission-free delivery option
- create targeted marketing campaigns to keep your restaurant top of mind, helping build long-term relationships with customers
Print this page
Stories continue below
Leave a Reply