Butter, softened 3.2kg
Granulated sugar 4.2kg
Whole eggs 1.5L
Vanilla extract 90ml
Pastry flour 3.7kg
Dutched cocoa, 22% 700g
Baking soda 60g
Chocolate chips 1.4kg
Yield: 40 cookies
1. Mix the cream butter, sugar and salt. Scraps the sides of the bowl.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla slowly. Blend well and scrape bowl.
3. Mix together flour, cocoa and baking soda, then adds to mixture and incorporate.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts – scale to desired size.
5. Bake at 360 F for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, then cool to room temperature and drizzle with chocolate.