- wholegrain einkorn flour - 270g
- baking powder - 12g
- salt - 2g
- large eggs - 6
- organic cane sugar - 160g
- unsalted butter - 266g
- brown sugar - 36g
- honey - 36g
- wild blueberries - 1 cup
Yield 24 madeleines
- Melt in small pot over low heat and remove: butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Measure out sugar and set aside.
- In mixer, whisk the eggs until double in volume. Slowly add sugar and whisk on high speed until very thick and tripled in volume.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients.
- Once incorporated, fold in melted butter.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Fill madeleine moulds with 1 tablespoon of filling. Top with seven to 10 wild blueberries.
- Bake at 375 F for 12 to 15 minutes in silicone madeleine moulds. Rotate halfway through for even baking.