New Product Awards winners announced for Europain
Paris, France - A committee of bakery and pastry professionals announced seven winners for the Europain new product awards. "Among them are products that will help you save time and water and work comfortably in the kitchen no matter your height or range of mobility," said Elizabeth Meaney, spokesperson for Europain, in a press statement. And the winners are...
• LINUM EUROPE– Flui, a water doser that shuts off the water as soon as the set quantity is reached.
• SASA – Modular trolley shelves used for storage, to save space and or to advertise.
• SOFINOR – An electrically adjustable table that adapts to your height or disability.
• MIWE MICHAEL WENZ - MIWE shop baking suite, a software tool allows you to manage, monitor and synchronize your systems' data remotely.
• EURALAX – A motorized convertible shop window that switches from sales behind a counter to open self-service.
• INDUTEX – Softouch anti-slip paper for cake, which is a material stabilizing cake in its box during transportation.
• Les celliers associés – A range of three ciders by Val de Rance.
Europain is a global event featuring French and international suppliers.The award ceremony will be held at Europain on Feb. 4.
For more information visit www.europain.com.
Study reveals consumers' favourite breadMelville, NY – Comax Flavors has released new primary research…
Arthur Handtmann dies at 91Arthur Handtmann, president of the Handtmann Group advisory board, passed…
Etienne Patout named CEO of Theo ChocolateSEATTLE, WA — Etienne Patout became Theo Chocolate’s CEO and…
April 12 is National Grilled Cheese DayIs your bakery ready for National Grilled Cheese Day?
Bakery Showcase 2018 Trade Show & Conference
April 29-30, 2018
June 10-12, 2018