IDDBA is partnering with Winsight Grocery Business to launch Champions of Change which will annually honor recipients from the retailer, wholesaler, supplier, vendor and service provider communities who consistently demonstrate excellence and superiority in three categories:
- Store Department Directors/Managers
- Emerging Champions (titles from director level and below)
Legendary Champions (titles of VP or higher)
For more information about these categories click here.
All Champions of Change nominations must be submitted via the official online entry form on WGB’s website.
- All nominations must provide convincing details of demonstrated achievements, such as creating and executing impactful merchandising programs and initiatives that deliver significant financial and/or strategic objectives; astute problem-solving acumen; and surpassing performance benchmarks attained during the Jan. 1, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019 time frame.
- Information furnished on nomination forms will be used to judge applicants and serve as the basis for write-ups on all Champions of Change winners in WGB’s May issue.
- All nominations must include a high-resolution JPG (300 dpi) digital photo; winners’ photos will be published in the May issue of Winsight Grocery Business and the Champions of Change event program.