The wide range of products’ quality and price in the market renders vanilla as one of the most adulterated flavours. Advanced analytical solutions are necessary to combat fraud in this sector.
Presented by Dr. David Psomiadis, Head of Laboratory/Business Development Manager at Imprint Analytics, the webinar touches on food fraud, particularly to those working within the bakery industry.
- Brief overview of the vanilla market and authenticity issues
- Introduction to stable isotope analysis
- How the latest technology of compound specific isotope analysis can help tackle adulteration
- Advantages of vanilla authenticity isotope testing and comparison with other techniques
- Q&A Target Audience: The webinar is aimed at manufacturers, processors, retailers, importers and suppliers of food and food ingredients. Language: English Cost: No Charge