The Chocolate Academy Online (CAO) Offers the opportunity to learn from the best chocolatiers and pastry chefs in the world. Accessible and available 24/7 anywhere worldwide, the CAO empower the creativity and passion of chocolate entrepreneurs and creatives around the globe.
Says Andrea Doucet Donida, CAO general manager, in a press release: “We have a simple but bold promise: The Chocolate Academy Online will help you master chocolate, anytime, anywhere around the world, from your own kitchen.”
The CAO allows ambitious chefs and chocolatiers to master their craft and to develop their staff by learning from the best in the industry — online, interactive and personalized chocolate experience. Each week, a new course is added in order to stimulate students and motivate them to learn more, including detailed step by step downloadable recipes and chef’s tips and tricks adapted to the seasons. Forty videos about practical chocolate techniques are also available for free, worldwide.
Through interactive courses, chocolate professionals can study with some of the world’s best in the field, such as:
- Russ Thayer, Callebaut Chef US, Lead CAO chef
- Marike van Beurden, World Chocolate Masters 2013 Runner Up
- Nicolas Dutertre, Cacao Barry Chef in Montreal
- Philippe Vancayseele, Head of the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center Montreal
- Jeff Finkelstein, chef owner Hof Kelsten, Montreal
- Luis Robledo, chef owner Tout Chocolat, Mexico City and twice Mexico’s Finalist for the World Chocolate Masters 2011 and 2013
- Julie Sharp, pastry chef, Chocolate Academy™ UK
- Beverley Dunkley, Head chef, Chocolate Academy™ UK
- Ryan Stevenson, Head chef Callebaut Flagship Chocolate ™ Belgium, World Chocolate Masters Belgium Finalist 2009 & 2011.
Russ Thayer, CAO Lead Chef, adds, "Technology allows us to bring chocolatiers and their staff to professional levels of skill and technique through an online learning experience - just like our existing brick and mortar CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centers do."
Chocolatiers who want a personal training path can sign up for the US$129 per year subscription (or US$14,99 per month). Subscribers can create a personal profile, access all interactive video courses and downloadable recipes, manage their e-shop list and join the online chef community. E-learning will be accessible to US, EU, Canada and other selected regions starting now and will roll-out to other countries later in 2019.