5 reasons to visit Anuga
Anuga, the world’s leading food fair for the retail trade and the foodservice and catering markets, will take place Oct. 7-11, 2017, at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany. Here are five reasons to attend.
1. The 2015 expo attracted nearly 160,000 trade visitors from 192 countries. Event organizers anticipate breaking this record in 2017, as Cologne continues to attract buyers and sellers from all countries around the world. That’s because Anuga has become the benchmark for all food trade fairs worldwide in terms of both quality and quantity.
2. This biennial event is a central business and communications platform for all players involved in the development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of food and beverage.
3. Anuga is where new products make their debut to complement today’s and tomorrow’s trends.
4. Anuga prides itself on being 10 trade shows under one roof. This design is a well-arranged layout divided up into themed areas, which makes it easy to focus and get work done. The halls are: Bread & Bakery; Chilled & Fresh Food; Culinary Concepts; Dairy; Drinks; Fine Food; Frozen Food; Meat; Hot Beverages, and Organic.
5. Anuga creates trend platforms before the exhibition to make it easy to find exhibitors, participate in educational programs and attend special events that are important to your business. For the 2015 expo, these platforms included: Fair Trade, Gourmet, Halal, Health/Functional Foods, Ingredients, Kosher, Organic, Private Label, Vegan and Vegetarian.
Mark your calendar for the 34th Anuga taking place Oct. 7-11, 2017. For more information, visit www.anuga.com.
Organic Desserts-in-a-Cup aim for taste of homeOrganic baking brand Miss Jones Baking Co. has launched three…
Health hazards of flour dust studiedEdmonton – A new University of Alberta study will examine…
Direct sales from home chefs raising questionsToronto – Apps that allow home chefs to sell dishes…
Who's making Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding cake?London — Guests at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding…
Atlantic Bakery Expo 2018
April 8-9, 2018
14th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety
April 17-18, 2018
Bakery Showcase 2018 Trade Show & Conference
April 29-30, 2018
June 10-12, 2018