New CBC show searching for businesses in need
July 29, 2011 By Bakers Journal
July 29, 2011, Ottawa – The producers of the top-rated CBC program
Dragons’ Den are looking for struggling Canadian companies to
participate in an exciting new business show.
In this new series, some of the country’s top investors will spend their
time and money helping Canadian companies get back on their feet.
The new series will offer business owners the chance to meet a top-notch
investor who can provide the boost that their companies need to survive
and thrive. The experts are willing to fan out across the country, roll
up their sleeves and help change the fortune of good companies that
have fallen on hard times.
The selected businesses will also receive invaluable exposure, with the
opportunity to showcase their operations to a national television
Eligible companies must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been in operation for at least three to five years or more
- Gross revenue of $500,000 per year, on average
- More than five employees
- Privately held business, family business, partnerships, limited partnerships
- Must be willing to commit to being filmed on camera for up to a two-week period
- A business registered in Canada
- Fluent English speakers
All applications must be received by Aug. 12.
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, company name and contact information in all correspondence.
Print this page