By Bakers Journal
Mathias Weigel, Master Baker and Bread Sommelier will be co-hosting IREKS’ latest webinar with Dr. Thomas Kunte.
The online event is called, “Spelt– a closer look at trend grain,” and offers a comprehensive course about the grain from the field to the oven.Each module is a half hour long, and will be divided between two days. The first part will take place on July 21 at 9:00 am EST, and the second part on July 22 at 9:00 am.
Topics will include grain processing and how to ensure a consistent quality of spelt baked goods. Bakers will also receive practical tips from IREKS’s experts on how to master baking challenges with spelt.
- Raw material science: spelt
- Differences and distinction between wheat and spelt
- Cultivation and processing of spelt
- Spelt baked goods in optimum quality
- Baking tips
- Live baked goods presentation
For those interested in registering, click |HERE| to learn more.