For visitors attending this year’s International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) October 8 thru 11 in Las Vegas who are looking for quick bites of information instead of long talks in a classroom the Grain Foods Foundation is presenting Fresh Take Talks.
This new platform will consist of a series of brief 20-minute informative presentations delivered right on the show floor. The talks will be presented by thought leaders sharing their perspectives on consumer, nutrition and industry trends.
The unique sessions will run Saturday, Sunday and Monday, beginning at 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm. Following is a list of topics and their speakers, check the IBIE 2016 website for show times:
- Make the Workplace Great Again, Jeff Dearduff, ARYZTA NA
- What is the Future of Food?, Mindy Armstrong, Food IQ
- Debunking the Gluten Lie, Alan Levinovitz, PhD, James Madison University
- Obesity Epidemic: Understanding Hunger & Satiety, Rick Mattes, PhD, MPH, RD, Purdue University
- The Feed and Modern-day Food Mythology (Consumer’s Social Media Habits), Tony Labriola, MullenLowe
- What if the Whole World Went Gluten Free?, Julie Miller Jones, PhD, LN, CNS
- My Quest to Bake a Decent Loaf of Bread Before Turning 40, Dan Pashman, The Sporkful
- The State of Grain-Based Foods, Josh Sosland, Sosland Publishing
- The Future of Research for Industry, Yanni Papanikolaou, MPH, Nutritional Strategies
- What Millennials Can Teach Us, Joanne Brockington, DecoPac
Print this page