From sustainability to cannabis, the RC Show offers a range of experts and topics for all elements of the food industry.
Restaurants Canada has announced its annual RCShow is back, running March 1-3, 2020 featuring industry insights, innovations and professionals.
This year the show theme is “Diversify and Thrive.” Attendees will learn from the biggest brands and innovators from around the world who have all found success in diversifying their business model and menus in order to stay ahead of the competition and adapt with a changing society.
The show this year promises the following:
- Access to the CEOs of Canada’s top restaurant, liquor and distribution brands
- Experts say a recession is on the horizon—how can small businesses ensure they’ll make it through
- Learn how to grow your business beyond your four walls with social media
- Gain insights on how sustainable practices can improve your bottom line
- A blunt discussion on how cannabis legalization will impact the foodservice industry, from table service to edibles
- Discover the future and what’s trending in food and beverage
- Understand how to attract and retain talent with amidst Canada’s national labour shortage
For more information, click here: https://www.rcshow.com/