Comax Flavors' new Sweet on Caramel collection features a nostalgic range of caramel flavourings. They are available in natural, liquid, non-GMO and water-soluble formulas.
By Bakers Journal
Comax Flavors released the Sweet On Caramel Collection to satisfy consumers’ sugar cravings. Often associated with childhood, caramel is a popular ingredient used in a variety of applications such as confectionery products, ice cream and desserts.
According to Market Research Future (MRFR), the global caramel market is estimated to reach $2,940.9 million by 2025 at a 5.6 per cent CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Caramel is a well-liked and versatile flavour. To satisfy consumers’ sugar cravings, Comax created the Sweet On Caramel Collection in six varieties of flavours: Caramel (Traditional), Honey Caramel, Espresso Caramel, Nut Caramel, Rum Caramel and Savoury Caramel.
These flavours are available in natural, liquid, non-GMO and water-soluble formulas. “Comax is pleased to offer our customers this sweet and comforting collection with a variety of flavour combinations and formulas,” says Catherine Armstrong, Vice President of Corporate Communications for Comax Flavors, in a press release.
- Caramel (Traditional): This classic flavour features rich, creamy, sweet brown caramel with hints of butter and warm vanilla.
- Honey Caramel: Floral, fruity and botanical honey is delicately blended with sweet buttery caramel.
- Nut Caramel: Mildly roasted nutty nuances harmonize with buttery brown caramel.
- Espresso Caramel: Robust roasted coffee with a dollop of fresh cream meets sweet buttery caramel.
- Rum Caramel: Buttery brown caramel is infused with boozy rum and fruity nuances.
- Savoury Caramel: A unique blend of traditional rich creamy caramel is augmented with mildly spicy umami and savoury accents.
For more information, visit Comax’s new website https://www.comaxflavors.com/.