|Carrot Muffin Base
||8 lb, 8 oz
||14 lb, 4 oz
||19 lb, 12 oz
||6 lb, 6 oz
Mixer: Four-speed upright with paddle attachment.
- Stir eggs and oil together in the mixing bowl, blend on low speed for one minute
- Place half of the liquid into the mixing bowl. Add the cake base and flavour.
- Add the carrot muffin base and carrots; mix for one minute on low speed. Stop the machine and scrape the bowl and paddle.
- Mix for four minutes on third speed.
- Add the pineapple and raisins, blend for one minute on low speed.
Deposit 700 g into paper lined or lightly greased 8-inch round Bundt cake pans.
Bake at 190°C (375°F) in a conventional reel oven or 177°C (350°F) in a rack oven for 25 to 40 minutes, depending on size.
When cool, garnish with your favourite cream cheese icing.
Approximate yield of 73 cakes deposited at 700 g (one pound, nine ounces).