February 8, 2022 By Bakers Journal
Montreal – Barry Callebaut’s Chocolate Academy is returning to in-person demonstrations with safety protocols in effect. The Montreal Chocolate Academy has released its 2022 course catalogues and announced chefs from around the world participating as instructors and mentors in 2022.
TheAcademy has added Chefs Nicolas Durterte, Philippe Vancayseele and Russ Thayer to its list of instructors.
- Stunning Plant-Based Desserts by Marike van Beurden and Lauren V. Haas
- Gâteau Roulé Ruby by Nicolas Dutertre
- Réussir Son Entreprise De Pâtisserie De A à Z by Nicolas Dutertre
- Creative Ice Creams by Russ Thayer
- Tout Sur La Cristallisation Du Chocolat by Philippe Vancayseele
The academy will continue to offer courses online and those who are interested can sign up at https://www.chocolate-academy.com/ca/en/.
Print this page