Bakers Formula: Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
November 2, 2022 By Mégane Bouchet-Lanat, Rustique Pie Kitchen
- 240 g all-purpose flour
- 4 g salt
- 4 g baking soda
- 118 g brown sugar
- 120 g of softened unsalted butter
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 110 g white chocolate chips
- 65 g dark chocolate chips
- 110 g milk chocolate chips
- 5 g vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 bowls
- 1 spatula or wooden spoon
- 1 baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Mix the flour, salt and baking soda together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Add the egg (and the optional vanilla extract) to the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- (Our favourite step!) Fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into equal-sized balls, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 177 C (350 F).
- Place the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down lightly. Bake for 6 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown on the sides.
- Let cool directly on the baking sheet and enjoy!
Mégane Bouchet-Lanat is chef and manager at Rustique Pie Kitchen in Montreal, which specializes in handcrafted desserts made simply by hand, using real butter, flour, sugar and the finest local and regional seasonal produce.
Print this page
Stories continue below
Leave a Reply