What you’ll need
- 1 lb. – Baker’s Request White Cake Mix
- 6 oz. – Water
- 1 oz. – Oil
- 4 oz. – Sprinkles
- As Desired – Colored Buttercreme
- Mix the cake batter, Water, and Oil on low until it comes together. Mix on 2nd speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sprinkles by hand.
- Using a #70 or plum disher, scoop .5oz. scoops onto sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375*F for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooled, using a straight tip, pipe a swirl of buttercream in the center of half the cake circles, top each with another half.
Are you ready for sandwich day? Canada take out wants to promote your bakery
Heads up: August 15 is Sandwich Day, sponsored by Campbell’s: Post your sweet (and savoury) treats on your social media platform of choice, and use the hashtags #SandwichDay or #CanadaTakeOut.
To get your bakery literally on the map, Canada Take Out will help boost your social media and post your restaurant, cafe or bakery on their online, interactive map.
Simply go to www.canadatakeout.com, and click on “Add Establishment.” Once you’ve added your address and added some photos, more people near and far from your neighbourhood will come by for a visit.
This free initiative aims to help small food industries in Canada.
Who doesn’t want to know there’s a bakery nearby that has lunch ready to go?
Print this page
Leave a Reply